Thursday, June 17, 2004

Damn you blogger !

dag nab it !

I just spent ages typing out a nice blog entry.. and well.. it seems that Blogger.com isn't quite compatible with my webbrowser...

So now, I just can't be bothered to put in any effort !!! : )

Here's the list of things from the past few days:


  • It was great to see my bro again

  • Went to pozition

  • Got Drunk (on jack (shock, suprize))

  • started having palpitions at the club

  • Seeing doctor about plpitations tommorow

  • Had to get a loan to help pay for wedding things: *stress*

  • Great to see mike again !



There... i don't care if you don't like it.... i'm in a foul mood today !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Concerned member of the public:

those heart palpitations were are bit disturbing really, but other than that you were seeming fine and dandy one wednesday.

:-DD

BiSScuiTT said...

I've been having heart palpitations for some time now... they just seem to be getting worse recently.

I have an appointment to see the doctor today, I had some tests lastweek, to see if they can see anything obvious.

Doctor rekon's it's just stress... i mean... it's not like i'm doing anything stressful at the minute.. like getting married or summat... oh, wait... ! : )

Anonymous said...

He may have his heart pumping strongly but as long as it pumps the blood into a certain location correctly, then I am happy :)