Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Boring !

I'm so BORED !

The GFX Card in my PC at work blew up today... which wasn't too good, however, i'm now sat at work, with nothing to do but fill in this blog ! The guys said they can fix it tommorow, which is of little use to me seen as I am off work tommorow thru till tuesday.

So next week i'll have hordes of project managers breathing down my neck about why this and that hasn't been done, and that it was on my Time Plan. And then i'll be able to correct them with things like "you morons managed to put plans on days that i had already booked of" and "My PC died you twunt... what you want me to do.. magic code out of thin air!"

Anyways... I went to the Sheffield Hallam Hospital yesterday... Saw Dr. Helana Davies Which was nice, she is pretty cool, She gave me her card so I could send here the details of the cardiologist I am going to see tommorow (I knew i'd forget to do that today).

So Yeah, eveery checked out fine. She said some of the medication i had as a kiddie can have side effects relating to heart problems. But she checked my ECG, and none of them showed up, which is nice, and something I'll be able to tell the Cardiologist tommorow. She's looking forward to meeting my Wife, and Child next year.

Oh, on Friday me and Jo Set sail for a long weekend to Gothenberg in Sweden. Sailing from newcastle... Should be able to pickup some authentic traditional Swedish Flat-Pack furniture, something i am whole heartedly looking forward too. Should be nice on the ferry tho... we get to spend 3 nights on it, one night being in Gothenburg, with which we get to spend most of the afternoon, and the evening in.

Well... there are enough rants for now... i'll let you know how the whole thing goes.

Have Fun,
BiSScuiTT

No comments: