Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Thankyou!

It would appear today that I made the frontpage! A story it would seem dedicated to me and my own personal miracle.

I can't help thinking that the story should have been about somebody really special. Such as the doctors and nurses who administered my treatment, my family for holding up all the way through it or to a local police station for raising treatment money for me all those years ago.

To you, and everybody involved in my life. Thankyou! I've never been more proud of all of you!

The Hull Daily Mail: Against All Odds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian
I saw you in paper today
(not courtfile!) and I too would like to thank those who assisted you in early life cos if it wasnt for them your pals and wife wouldnt of met and got to to know the 1st class guy that you have come to be!

Goodluck Daddy-o!

From Mike G