Tuesday, April 25, 2006

On a high

It could be the alcohol in my veins and the 'Code monkey' song in my brain, but i am on a totral high tonight!

I have acheived so much in so little time.. I have a beautiful family, and now, a great job were i actually feel appreciated.

I just wanna say that I love you Jo, and you and Ruben are my most greatest acheivements in life. The fact that we all work so well together are testemants to our own greatness!

Nobody could make me feel bad right now!

I hope everyone can all feel like this atleast once in there liftime... I feel like I have reached nirvana... Ru and Jo and me! Does it get any better ?

We have been though so much lately, things have been very hard, Ru has been in hospital and Jo has been unwell... I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown... But now we are so close to each other, a real family, and together we are unstoppable! I never want to forget this feeling!

Team Bissett unite!

No comments: