Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Decaffinating and other stuff

Well.. it's been over 2 weeks since I kicked the caffeine habit. I'm not sure why I'm still getting the DT's now though.. it should have only lasted a few days. I'm *supposed* to be feeling better at some point right ?

Current mood is super depressed and I am unable to focus, but I'm powering through it. Also I had real trouble staying awake at work today and I kinda have a bit of a short fuse! ;)

In other news, I went back to see the doctor the other week regarding my sinuses. He said all the crappy infection has cleared up. He was very proud of his work on my nose... so if he's happy, so am I. My breathing is so much better now, but it looks like I'll be stuck on the nasal spray for at least a year, and I'll be using the saline wash for many years to come.

All in all, the nose and sinuses are much better. The only thing getting me down is the caffiene but I'm confident the aches and pains will subside in the next couple of days.

I took some great pictures of Ruben in the playground the other day: Tekuti Photos: Phone Photos - 20081206

Have Fun all !
BiSScuiTT

No comments: